Saturday 3 December 2011

So here it begins...

Hello everyone!

For the last 9 months I have been taking private lessons with an established photographer in Sarnia with the hope of building a career doing what I absolutely love - making memories. 

I'd like to gain as much experience as possible and I'd appreciate the opporunity to provide you with my services and build my portfolio at the same time.
For only $50 ($60 for large groups of more than 6 people), I'll arrange a sitting at a date, time and place convenient for you, your baby, children or entire family.  All of your photographs will be saved to a CD/DVD, allowing you the convenience of having the pictures developed in the size you wish.  I can also print pictures up to 11x14 for you if you wish at an addition cost.

If you know anyone else who would be interested in enjoying a unique photography experience, please feel free to forward my name and email address (jlweedphoto@gmail.com) to them. 
Be sure to check back soon for another post and pictures. 
Thank you in advance for your support. 

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment